When combined with our smartphone app delivering problem and trend results directly to your smartphone, there is no faster way to keep your plant and equipment operational and free from unplanned downtime.
Our one click instant report Field Software
Our Campaign Management Software
Our Smartphone App
– WEBCOR App
– Advanced Level III InfraRed thermographic inspections
– Condition Based Monitoring inspection including: Partial Discharge (Static and Rotating), Dissolved Gas Analysis, Vibration Analysis, Corona
– Direct sales of TICOR field software and WEBCOR campaign management software
– Official distribution of FLIR Thermal Imaging Cameras
– Official distribution of Viewsafe Safety Aperture System
– Official Distribution of IRISS InfraRed windows
We use the latest software technology to deliver you the best results – TICOR
Tablet: Built using the latest Android software supported down to KitKat 4.0. Tablets are lightweight, have long battery life and use integrated cameras with powerful internal hardware for fast inspection and data capture.
Inspect: Engineers inspect their equipment inventory from imported lists or they can build detailed inventories as they go at no extra time over regular inspection methods. They will write their report during the inspection without any time penalty.
Capture: Instantly diagnose and record equipment with faults using formulas in-built to various module types. Utilise the tablet camera for digital images and/or quickly import images from 3rd party cameras such as InfraRed/Corona or other types of imaging device.
Organise: Beautiful and simple interface which organises inspection data into an easy to read and understand format. Use TICOR™ as standalone or you have the ability to connect it with our ‘One click’ sync Campaign Management system WEBCOR™.
Report: Create your detailed, easy to understand and standardised report direct from TICOR™ in under 2 minutes. Save and/or email directly to your client there and then.
Our Reports categorize critical, serious, important and minor problems in comprehensive table.